I WANT YOU.................

Thursday, December 4, 2008

If you are someone who values a positive approach to life, like to laugh and can see humor in everyday life then WE WILL PROBABLY GET ALONG QUITE WELL. Life is too short to be upset about things we can't change.... instead let's enjoy what we have and the PEOPLE we care about.

Im previously employed but still looking for some added source of income so if you have known one, please inform me and I will really appreciate it.

I have a busy life but still take time to have fun and relax. Planning to go places that I never been before in the Philippines and hopefully around the world. I also loved reading. Anything and everything that comes into my mind, I just search it in internet then VIOLA! I got the information I need.... That's how Technology works!

I think I've said a lot and If it sounds good to you, please let me know. I'm open for any feedbacks, comments and suggestions on how my site look great and interesting. Anything and every thing you can post it here (inspirational stories, tips, what's hot nowadays and even jokes is okay)

Take care.... Hope you enjoy reading..... GOD Bless us all!!!!
Monette Cookie
Comment on This Entry
hi tnx!alam mo ba magfiltiring ads.?
December 4, 2008 at 4:50 AM  
Thanks for viewing & be followers on my blog.

Actually im a beginner in doing this blog and about Adsense, I'm in a process of learning. But don't you worry, pag alam ko na magfilter ng ads I will let you know.

Take care & GOD Bless...
December 5, 2008 at 6:57 PM